Pizza Bianca with Mortadella
- Pizza Stone
- 1 recipe Focaccia no rosemary
- 2-3 TBL Semolina
- 1 head Garlic Roasted
- 1 TBL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 oz Arugula
- 1/2 TBL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- AN Kosher Salt as needed
- AN Ground Black Pepper as needed
- 1/2 Mortadella thinly sliced
- Make Focaccia recipe, omitting the rosemary.
- Take head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree oven to roast for 45 minutes to 1 hr.
- Remove garlic from oven and let cool. Remove garlic paper until roasted garlic slides out. Place roasted garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut baked Focaccia into squares then slice each square in half horizontally to make sandwich bread.
- Dress the Arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Make the sandwich. Spread the roasted garlic on one side of focaccia bread. Top it with arugula then mortadella. Top with the other side of focaccia.